-
December 7th, 2002, 05:07 AM
#61
Inactive Member
*shrugs* if u say so [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 7th, 2002, 04:47 PM
#62
Inactive Member
>_> ... utena has pink hair...
-
December 9th, 2002, 11:29 AM
#63
Inactive Member
Naaaw, big boobies! :-D~~~~ Millenia, Sofia and Urd! (well, Urd doesn't have very big boobies, but, is sexy!)
-
December 10th, 2002, 12:09 AM
#64
Inactive Member
IRL, Urd's tits be big, Millies too big, and I dunno about Sofia [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 10th, 2002, 02:55 AM
#65
Inactive Member
lmao anyways... uhhh did he say too big? he did! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 10th, 2002, 07:38 AM
#66
HB Forum Owner
I don't think they are too big (and I'm not the kind of guy that likes truck-sized tits, just normal sized).
-
December 10th, 2002, 08:49 AM
#67
Inactive Member
I like bigs, but not "Too big" (wonder what Mitsu would think of this "etereous" conversation [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
sofia's size: see here and judge by yourself.
-
December 11th, 2002, 03:25 AM
#68
Inactive Member
-
December 11th, 2002, 03:32 AM
#69
Inactive Member
lol yea i think we had a discussion of what may happen later in their lives [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 11th, 2002, 03:39 AM
#70
Inactive Member
who'st he other girl? KAWAII!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks